The T20 hard tail, an all mountain shredder about control when riding gets technical.
Central to the bikes handling in the most demanding of conditions is the suspension. The lightweight, adjustable air forks that have a super smooth 50mm of travel work in tandem with the Maxxis Maxx Daddy tyres to soak up all the bumps and help the bike stay on track and responsive to the rider's adjustments.
It's when navigating the rough twisting downhills that the real benefits of the frame's geometry, rapid fire SRAM trigger shifter, disc brakes and Ritchey cockpit come into play. As ever it's about confidence and trust that the bike will do what you need it to do when you need it to do it most.
And whilst the emphasis is on smashing the downhills, the weight saving benefits of the all aluminium frameset, CNC'd 7075 narrow wide aluminium chainrings and Ritchey finishing kit means suspension doesn't need to come at too high a price on the climbs, particularly with the wide range 11-34 9 speed cassette that makes light work of all but the most severe inclines.
- Frame: ER T20 Disc 6061-T6 Aluminium, 135mm installation width, brushed and lacquered
- Fork: Spinner Grind Air suspension fork, 65mm travel
- Headset: ER EC 34/28.6 | EC 34/30, black
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium 4-Bolt Clamp, 60mm length, 7° Rise, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 560x20mm, 31.8mm
- Handles: ER soft Kraton handles, 120mm, 22.2mm
- Brakes: Tektro Aquilla Mechanical Disc Brakes with Tektro JL350 brake levers, 160mm 6-hole brake discs
- Rear derailleur: SRAM X7 9-speed Short Cage
- Shift lever: SRAM X5 9-fold trigger
- Cassette: SRAM PG970 11-34 Z.
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminium, 25.4x250mm, black
- Saddle: ER Wing imitation leather brown with brass rivets
- Chain: SRAM PC971 88 links Powerlink
- Crank: forged aluminium, 120mm length
- Chainring: ER 30 teeth Narrow/Wide chainring with offset, CNC-milled 7075 Aluminium
- Pedals: ER 20 black, sealed bearings
- Bottom bracket: ER External BB, sealed bearing, 24mm inner diameter
- Saddle clamp: Ritchey quick release, 28.6mm inner diameter
- Rims: 20" double-walled aluminium rims, 24/28 hole (v/h)
- Hubs: Aluminum, sealed industrial bearings, 6-hole disc, quick release
- Tires: Maxxis Max Daddy 20x2.0" clincher tire, 60TPI
- Weight: approx. 9.3kg
- Age: 6-9 years
- Seat height: 64-78cm
- Standover height: 55cm
- Stride length: 50+cm
- Body size approx.: 115+cm