Our incredible Belter 16 spec'd to make light work of the trails.
We add Schwalbe Black Jack* tyres to provide extra grip and cushioning, a sealed cartridge bearing headset to protect the controls from the mud and dirt and lightweight, studded aluminium platform pedals for sure-footedness in the damp. We even manage to shave off 200 grams to help the kids make those slippery climbs.
If the Belter 16 was our hardest bike to develop, this trail edition was our easiest - as well as our favourite because its success tells us two things: that kids are getting more and more capable and more and more adventurous. Key attributes that will make it more likely they'll grow up wanting an active lifestyle.
Also available in Lime, Black and Cyan.
- Standover Height: 42 cm
- Frame: hand brushed AL6061, forged dropouts
- Fork: hand brushed AL6061, forged dropouts
- Steerer tube: AL6061
- Cranks: CNC'D AL6061, 105 mm
- Pedals: platform
- Rims: 16 x 20H, double walled AL6061
- Rear Hub: four bearing cassette free hub
- Front Hub: cartridge bearing
- Belt: Gates Powergrip 800-8M
- Brakes: Tektro BX1V
- Weight: 5,4 kg