Quarq DFour Spider
- Any bicycle equipped with Quarq Prime Power Ready Cranksets
Quarq Prime Power Ready Crankset
- Beginning in 2017 you will see Quarq Prime Power Ready Cranksets as original equipment on bikes from Canyon, Felt, Fuji, Trek and others. They more than old their own as standard cranks, but add the Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider and you can ride with Quarq’s championship heritage and pure devotion. Look for the POWER READY decal.
Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
AxCad - no magnet.
10K Temperature Compensation.
Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
IPX7 waterproof rating.
Accuracy -- within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
Every innovation in Quarq’s next-generation DZero platform is channeled into DFour. It embodies 10 years of Quarq technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
Designed for Dura-Ace 9000 chainrings. Compatible with Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 chainrings.
Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket.
ELSA RS power meter owners can upgrade using the DFour Power Meter Spider.
Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
- Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 110 Asymmetric BCD
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- Head Unit: ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy technology compatible head units (available separately)
- Compatibility: Shimano 11-speed chainrings (except for R9100). Designed for Dura-Ace 9000. Compatible with Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800.