Everything you need. Nothing you donít. For you, advancement means having everything you need. And nothing you donít. This is SRAM Force 1 in a nimble nutshell. Innovative, responsive, race ready. Last yearís game-changing upgrade for cyclocross has expanded to triathlon, criterium, and other 700c disciplines, paved and beyond pavement. With a host of drivetrain options, all featuring SRAM 1x technologies, and the broadest assortment of braking options available today, SRAM Force 1 is quietly simplifying the experience.
The SRAM Force 1 crankset brings to cyclocross a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability by combining the durability, simplicity, and efficiency of SRAMís Force 22 road combined with our MTB 1x technology, X-SYNC.
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in cyclocross.
- Unidirectional carbon in crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider for lightweight and durability.
- Chainrings available in (110 BCD) 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, (130BCD) 52 and 54 teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality.
- Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB.