Edelux headlights for a hanging attachment are now available. The hanging attachment allows mounting them more securely underneath a front rack.
LED Headlights Edelux II
The Edelux II outshines his elder brother Edelux - with the latest LED technology and Busch and Muller's new IQ-Tec Premium mirror design: The Edelux II light field is twice as wide and focuses at distances even better than the Edelux did. The near field of the Edelux II begins close to your front wheel and illuminates the road evenly. While the original Edelux was a high-end headlight designed for fast riders, Edelux II allows riding blind curves or going slow on bad roads due to the enormous width of the light beam and its near field distribution.
- Technical Data
- Light Source: 2.4/ 3 Watt high-performance LED (>100 lm/W)
- German Mark of Conformity: ~~~ K 607
- Feed Cable: Coaxial cable, PVC-free, Ø 3 mm 60 cm and 36 cm, connectors fitted for SON alternatively 140 cm with loose connectors
- Connection for Rear Light: Spade connector 2.8 mm and eyelet terminal (enclosed)
- Switch: Switching ring with magnet, reed-contact
- Functions: Automatic light sensor and capacitor-standlight
- Seal: Two o-rings, electronics fully encapsulated
- Housing: Aluminium 6082 T6
- Weight: 85 g
- Guarantee: 5 years