Mavic Crossride Tubeless Pulse
For worry-free fast rides
Cross-country riding requires components that keep you fast and light on the bike in all situations.
Fast rolling and tubeless ready
Crossride Tubeless Pulse shares the same tread pattern as our high-end Crossmax Pulse. It offers fast rolling performance, all the benefits of UST Tubeless Ready (lightweight, comfort, grip and traction) and a reinforced casing which adds strength so you spend your time riding, not fixing flats. We also designed this tyre to offer superior mud shredding abilities for more grip in all conditions.
The mono compound tread uses our versatile ARC rubber (All-Round Compound, 60a) that is durable, fast rolling and offers grip in most weather conditions. Its 2.1" wide casing also brings comfort and a low rolling resistance. And it is available in 27.5" and 29".
Grip & Traction
- Low profile rolling tread for improved efficiency
- Light weight helps fast accelerations
- To offer high performance, a tyre must transfer all the power to the ground
- Higher side knobs bring cornering grip and confidence
- Guard casing reinforcement for puncture protection
- ARC compound offers long lasting tyre with the right amount of grip for confidence
- UST Tubeless Ready reduces risks of flats
Versatile and durable
ARC: All Round Compound (60 shore A) that makes a versatile and durable tyre.
- Versatile: suitable to all types of terrain
- Lower rolling resistance
- Better durability
Strong & Safe
The tyre casing is reinforced with an extra layer that helps reduce flats.
UST Tubeless ready
- Additional protection layer: reduced risks of flats
- Stronger casing: improved durability
Traction, control and lightweight
The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
- Benefits of UST: traction, control, comfort
- Tubeless Ready: lighter construction, perfectly air tight with the use of sealant