- Spoke hole Ø: 2.5mm
- Disc flange drilling Ø: 53.6mm
- Center to left flange: 36.5mm
- Center to right flange: 22.5mm
- Right flange drilling Ø: 50mm
A new and specifically designed polyurethane lip seal enhances the protection of freewheel mechanism. The new "twin-Life" hub-shell features a second additional row of splines for the floating ring.
The second fitting position allows to rebuild the hub back to brand new conditions in case it get badly worn out by a neglected maintenance. The drive spokes lace closer to right dropout than on any other hub on the market. Straight pull spokes increase wheel stiffness under sprinting.
They appreciably reduce lateral flex and increase torque transmission reactivity.
It took more than a year of continuous testing to develop and fine tune the HyperRear's fully-alloy front-engagement freewheel mechanism. Oversized front engagement freewheel offers a much wider teeth engagement surface upon which to spread the transmission torque. It is a true racing assembly which is sensibly stronger and lighter than conventional pawl systems. Micro-tuner: easy to set external bearing preload system integrates external Soft-Touch o-ring seals.
Features & Information
- Weight: 164g(28h-QR12-XD)
- Material: special 7075TXX
- Available Drillings: 32H - 28H -24H
- Frame standards: 135x10mm or QR12 (142mm, 142+, X-12)
- Cassette standards: Shimano 8-9-10s or Sram XD-Drive (XX1)
- Micro-Tuner: easy to set external bearing preload system
- Internal sealing: 2xRS soft-touch NBR seals on each bearing
- External sealing: polyurethane Lip seal / Soft-Touch o-ring
- Freewheel: hyper engineered front engagement system, 36 engagement positions
- Axle construction: multi-shaped, 17mm, rectifyed to micro tolerances
- Bearings: 2x17-30 heavy duty + 2x17-26 2RS sealed cartridges
- Finishing: "hart coat" sides, black anodized body
- Graphics: laser etched
- Optional: "HDC-Hybrid R" hybrid-ceramic bearings