KÉO MAX CARBON
The Kéo 2 Max Carbon is the high-end model in the spring pedal family :
carbon body, stainless steel contact surface and tension adjustment make it a solid choice. It is suitable for all cyclists, whether they are amateurs or competitors.
Chromoly + Axle spindle
The Kéo 2 Max spindle permits the conservation of a low stack height, even with its steel oversized axle. It is built with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance.
LOOK axles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation). This test is far superior to the current industry standard, the EN14781.
Using a carbon body can lighten the pedal weight and provide an additional gain in stiffness for better power transfer.
- USAGE: Recreational to Competition
- BODY: Carbon
- AXLE: Chromoly +
- THREADING: 9/16 X 20 mm
- BEARINGS: 2 ball bearings, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- PEDAL STACK HEIGHT: 15,7 mm
- DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK ARM: 53 mm
- CONTACT SURFACE AREA: 340 mm²
- FLOAT: 9 to 15 adjustable spring
- CLEATS: Kéo Grip Cleats
- ANGULAR MOVEMENT: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat color (Black, Grey, Red)
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 122 gr (312 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- COLORS: Black
- ACCESSORIES: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws
- WARANTY: 2 years