The Judge is our rowdiest rear tire…for loose, sketchy descents. Centerline knob groups alternate between long and wide to pair hard braking traction with the rolling efficiency you demand of a rear tire. Burly outer knobs provide the support needed to keep them digging while slapping berms or spraying loam. We optimized the Judge for wide rims to provide a flatter tire profile that makes the outer knobs easy to find while cornering. The Judge keeps everything in order, whether dry and loose or wet and sloppy.
TCS TOUGH HIGH GRIP (THG)
- Massive side knobs and a beefy overall design that grabs in every direction
- Designing tires around wide rims provides additional support while also bolstering sidewall protection through ample tread overhang
- Available in 27.5 and 29
- Ideally paired with a Vigilante 2.5 or Verdict 2.5 on the front
- Usage: Enduro, Gravity
- Design: TCS Tough HG, TCS Tough FR
- Size: 27,5", 29"
- Width: 2,4"
- Weight: 1281 g (27.5")1427 g (29")
- Casing: Tough
- Tyre type: folding tyre
- Glue-like conforming rubber draped over two full layers of casing leaves no area unprotected. Developed through real testing during the Enduro World Series, TCS Tough tires can take some serious abuse.
TCS TOUGH FAST ROLLING (TFR)
- Long-wearing rubber laid across two full layers of casing leaves no area unprotected. Developed through real testing during the Enduro World series, TCS Tough tires can take some serious abuse.
- Three compounds provide optimal levels of traction, support and durability. A base of high durometer rubber supports the entire tread and transitions into the knobs to prevent folding or squirming. Medium stiffness center knobs cap the base layer to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while soft compound side knobs deliver maximum grip and slow rebound for increased cornering traction.