T47 threaded BB cups for T47 frames and 30mm diameter spindle cranks. Cups have internal bearings, and can be used in BB shells with widths from 68mm to 132mm. Machined aluminum cups thread together directly into a T47 BB shell. Bearings are easily serviced or replaced. Includes sleeve to fit between cups for added protection from dirt and grime, and also keeps your internal wires and hoses from rubbing on the crank spindle.
T47 BB cups are similar to standard BSA threaded cups in that the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread. Use a quality grease when installing in steel or aluminum BB shells, and an anti-seize compound compatible with titanium BB shells.
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: T47
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm 132mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 47x1.0mm Threaded
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Over Bearing Width: 68mm in 68mm wide shell
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16-notch
- Weight: 97g