By popular demand, we've added this PF30 with outboard bearing BB for use with 30mm spindle cranksets when used in PF30 frames. A great choice for use with RaceFace Cinch cranks. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Note: Spindle length must be 103mm or longer when used in a 68mm wide shell, 108mm or longer when used in a 73mm wide shell.
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm to 83mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 89mm in 68mm wide shell
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Weight: 151g