Ursus Miura TS47 carbon tubular
Tried and tested for thousands of miles around the world by the Champions that have chosen Ursus, the series of road racing cycling wheels “TS” is available for every ambitious rider.
An italian concept to favor smoothness and aerodynamics which is recognizable in the alloy hub, Made in Italy by Ursus, and in the 47 mm rim for tubular made of durable UD carbon monocoque. Suitable for any type of conditions, fantastic on flat roads. Whether during practice or the more challenging competition, discover MIURA TS47 and become a #Gladiator of cycling.
URSUS creates its wheels always looking to create the best quality on structures and finnishings:
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.
LCS LANE CONTROL SYSTEM
The sides of the wheel rim are CNC machine anodized with high precision unit. This process allows efficient braking due to increased friction and a high degree of parallelism between the pad and rim.
DWS DEEP WELDED SYSTEM
This System allows a perfect resistance to traction, torsion, and tear at the vulnerable point of the wheels rim. The wheels rim is designed in close connection with alloy 50886 H34 and then glued to the hill through the injection of high structural features, according to the process EPX Scotch WEID.
UDR UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER REINFORCED
This carbon fiber is designed to work in the line of force of the main load. This allows to maintain a very high rigidness/ weight ratio. The rim with this type of fiber is lighter and more resistant to loads and is reinforced with the addition of material in the nipples.
- Front wheel weight from 670 g
- Rear wheel weight from 800 g
- Material: Monocoque 100% carbon fiber UD – HPS heating protection shield.
- Height profile: 50 mm, Wide profile: 24 mm
- Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
- Braking surface: carbon
- Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
- Advised Tires: Tubular 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25. Only for cyclocross diam. 700×33.
- Rim designation: Tubular 28’’ Ø 700
(Please note your hubs in the comment field)
- Front: Ursus RSJ24F
- Rear: Ursus RSJ24R
- Material: Black hubs in alloy. Seal ball bearing high fluidity SKF.
- Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
- Braking system: Blue brake pads for carbon rim provided by Ursus
- Quick Release: Ursus WB05 alloy quick release with CrMoLi Axle
- Head Type: straight pull head and bend head rear cassette body side
- Nipples: black external brass nipples thread lock system
- Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
- Spokes: inox flat; front: radial; rear: 8-16 radial/ 3° crossing right side