Ursus Miura T24 carbon tubular
Conceived to face the toughest world competitions and developed during the Giro d’Italia, “T” series road racing cycling wheels represent a choice for champions. A Made in Italy 3K carbon monocoque 24 mm rim, ideal on every path, particularly aggressive on flats. A pair of carbon-aluminum Ursus hubs ensuring the best energy transfer on asphalt, thanks to the BBS technology and geometry of wheels. Reliability, lightness and power are the benefits of these Ursus MIURA T24 top class wheels dedicated to professional “Gladiators”.
URSUS creates its wheels always looking to create the best quality on structures and finnishings:
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.
HPS HEATING PROTECTION SHIELD
An important system of inorganic reinforced fiber. Where the heat which is created from the rim during the breaking process is blocked by this particular shield, allowing the internal structure not to affect the integrity of the carbon..
HIGH-TG RESIN SYSTEM
The carbon used in these rims and soaked by a particular resin is very resistant to high temperatures created from the brake pads on the rim. This part causes a lower deterioration of the carbon in time and thus a better performance of the final rim.
3K CARBON FIBER PERFORMANCE
3K is a woven carbon fiber frame and each square is composed of 3000 filaments. The plot is less visible and has a stiffness / weight which is slightly lower than the UK. The rim with this fiber type is more versatile and safe.
- Front wheel weight from 535 g
- Rear wheel weight from 675 g
- Material: Monocoque 100% carbon fiber 3K HPS heating protection shield e HTG High TG resin
- Height profile: 24 mm, Wide profile: 22,3 mm
- Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
- Braking surface: carbon
- Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
- Advised Tires: Tubular 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25. Only for cyclocross diam. 700×33
- Rim designation: Tubular 28’’ Ø 700
- Front: Ursus RCS24F
- Rear: Ursus RCS24R
- Material: CARBON-ALLOY black ; Rear axle in alloy AL 7075. seal ball bearings high fluidity.
- Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
- Braking system: brake pads black prince Swiss stop
- Quick Release: : Ursus WB04 alloy quick release.
- Head Type: straight pull head
- Nipples: black aluminium external type with locking system
- Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
- Spokes: SAPIM CX-Ray, radial/ 16-8 3° crossing right side