AIRY is the titan among all carriers. A lighter model would not be possible.
This carrier holds the world record for its carrying capacity to weight ratio. It can carry more than 100 times its own weight.
AIRY was the first carrier in the world made out of the very hard to process material titanium. Titanium is not only very light and high-tensile, it is also extremely resistant to atmospheric attacks. The AIRY is nearly indestructible.
- Material: Titanium
- Wheel size: unisize 26"/28"
- Weight: ca. 233 g
- Mounting parts: ca. 120 g
- Additional load: 30 Kg
* The Airy comes with two roundstays for seatstay mounting, but it can also be mounted with one of these, as a centrally roundstay.
* The Airy is only compatible with the Ortlieb-Pannier-Model "Backroller" from model year 2007 on. The "Frontroller" fits yet.
* Don´t fix bagholders on your Airy/Carry, which have to be clamped onto the rack (like an Ortlieb bag-adapter for example) ! You would risk dents or to predetermine a braking point.