Schwalbe Rocket Ron
This lightweight 'rocket' fulfils many requirements all at the same time: incredible grip with extremely low weight and rolling resistance, with all technical refinements already on board - 127-EPI-Evo carcass, PaceStar Triple Compound, excellent self-cleaning, open tread profile.
PaceStar Compound 650B x 2.1 460 g
PaceStar Compound 650B x 2.25 465 g
PaceStar Compound 35-622 (700x35C) 305 g
PaceStar Compound TL-Ready 47-559 (26x1.85) 380 g
PaceStar Compound TL-Ready 54-559 (26x2.10) 435 g
PaceStar Compound TL-Ready 57-559 (26x2.25) 465 g
PaceStar Compound TL-Ready 62-559 (26x2.40) 530 g
PaceStar Compound Tubeless 47-559 (26x1.85) 575 g
PaceStar Compound Tubeless 54-559 (26x2.10) 615 g
PaceStar Compound Tubeless 54-559 (26x2.10) 665 g
Performance Compound 54-559 (26x2.10) 480 g
Performance Compound 57-559 (26x2.25) 510 g
True competition tyre! Limited puncture protection and mileage.
Also available as Rocket Ron Tubeless for tubeless wheelsets.
The technical equipment varies according to the version and/size.
Tubeless easy SnakeSkin
- We at SCHWALBE believe that tubeless is the tire technology of the future!
Triple Compound MTB
- Standard in our Evo tires! The Snakeskin material assures cut-resistant sidewalls and extremely easy Tubeless conversion.
- Our best and most sophisticated compound. Triple compound. Perfectly adapted to the specific purpose.
- This new size combines the best of two worlds the MTB and the Fatbike. It’s not about a new bike category. It is simply about more mountain bike performance! The simple effect: Bigger tire volume allows for significantly lower air pressure. The change can be clearly felt: more grip, more comfort, more suspension, more safety. The tires weigh upwards from 700 g. Thus, the wheels still remain relatively light, although the bike rolls much better over rough trails.
- The easiest option. The LiteSkin MTB tires forego SnakeSkin but still have a reinforced bead core. If you don’t mind the extra effort, these tires can also be converted to Tubeless by using a sealing fluid. However, we cannot guarantee that LiteSkin tires used with commercially available sealants will be safely and permanently sealed.
- The very best possible.
- Highest grade materials.
- Latest technology.
- Excellent quality for intensive use.
- These are the best value for money tires.