Timberjack TI Frame
Timberjack Ti frame is equally at home pushing the limits on singletrack, or bikepacking to places you’ve yet to discover. This custom titanium build features modern trail bike geometry, short chainstays for nimble scrambling, and clearance for either 29’’ or 27.5+ wheels and tires.
3/2.5 Seamless Titanium Tubeset
Custom Spec'd, triple-butted tubing. Appropriate stiffness and compliance for fantastic ride quality. Light weight with superior fatigue life.
1x & 2x Drivetrain Compatible
This frame is compatible with both 1x and 2x drivetrain setups. A removable direct mount front derailleur bracket allows for clean 1x build.
Full-Lenght Internal Housing Cable Routing
Full-Lenght housing improves shifting performance in poor conditions and increases use time between maintenance intervals.
Dropper Post Compatible
Frame accommodates internal routing for dropper post
- Tire Size Range for 622/700c/29" Wheels*: 56–66mm (2.2–2.6")*
- Tire Size Range for 584/650b/27.5" Wheels*: 66–76mm (2.6–3.0")*
- Tire Size Range for 559/26" Wheels*: Not Compatible
- Maximum Wheel/Tire Diameter**: 780mm (30.7")
- Minimum Wheel/Tire Diameter***: 717mm (28.2")
- Suspension Fork Length (Travel): 511–541mm (100–130mm)
- Rigid Fork Length: 483–502mm
- Fork Offset: 45–51mm
- Headset-Upper: ZS44
- Headset-Lower: EC44
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Seat Collar: 35mm
- Dropper Compatible (Routing): Yes
- Front Derailleur Mount: 148mm rear spaced: high direct mount (29mm offset) Problem Solvers Bracket (FS1328) 142mm rear spaced: high direct mount (26.5mm offset) via 34.9mm clamp Problem Solvers Bracket (FS1323)
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm BSA, threaded
- Crankset (Max Ring): 1x crankset: 32t max Boost or 30t max non-Boost, 2x crankset: 36/24t max
- Rear Brake (Rotor): 51mm I.S., (160–180mm)
- Rear Spacing: 148mm, 142/135mm capable with Alternator Reduction Plates (FS2360)
- Derailleur Hanger: QR = FS1312; TA = FS1374; SS = FS1318; SSTA = FS1375; L Rohloff = FS1371
- Rack Mounts: Yes, via Salsa Alternator Rack (RK8051) & Salsa 35.0mm Rack-Lock Seat Collar (ST8092)
- Fender Mounts: No
* Allowable Tire Size Range is the allowable range of the measured width of any tire, for the noted wheel size, that results in appropriate minimum clearance in the frame when mounted to the user’s desired rim and properly inflated, regardless of tire’s labeled size. Max** and Min*** Diameter requirements also still apply.
** Maximum Wheel/Tire Diameter is the maximum allowable measured outer diameter of any tire, regardless of wheel size, which results in appropriate minimum clearance in the frame when mounted to the user’s desired rim and properly inflated.
*** Minimum Wheel/Tire Diameter is the minimum allowable measured outer diameter of any tire, regardless of wheel size, that is recommended to be fitted in the frame in order to maintain adequate ride height of the complete bicycle and minimize the chance of pedal strike.