When you’re on the hunt for cross-country podiums, the SID is like a blowgun. Ultra-light and compact, but delivers a deadly blow. Its supremely svelte design shaves every unnecessary ounce off to help you win the battle against gravity and fatigue, while its innovative technologies defy the laws of physics, giving you the stiffness, unparalleled plushness and control you’d only expect from a heavier fork. Happy hunting.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
Solo Air gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds.
Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
- Wheel size: 26", 27.5", 29"
- Travel: 100mm, 120mm, 80mm
- Damper Type: Motion Control, n/a
- Fork offset: 40mm (26"), 42mm (27.5"), 46mm (29"), 51mm (29")
- Steerer: 1-1/8" Aluminum, Tapered
- Axle: 15x100mm, 9mm Quick Release
- Weight: 1375g ( 26", 100mm travel, 265 mm 1 1/8" steerer, QR lower leg)