Recon Gold TK
Recon Gold features a stiff aluminum crown married to lightweight 32mm upper tubes.
Solo Air 29" : The right light weight 29" solution with even more travel.
Specifications for Recon Gold TK
- Travel 80/100/120mm (120mm travel requires 15mm Maxle and tapered steerer only)
- Wheels 26", 29"
- Weight Coil: 1935 g, Solo Air 26": 1776g, Solo Air 29": 1755g 1-1/8" aluminum, * Weight based on 265mm 1 1/8" steerer, 9mm QR lower leg, Solo Air
- Damping TurnKey Lockout
- Available Springs Solo Air / Coil
- Adjustments External Rebound / TurnKey Lockout, Spring: Air pressure via single Schrader valve/ Spring via Preload, Coil
- Steerer Options 1-1/8" 4130 steel , 1-1/8" aluminum (-145g), XL (320mm) 1-1/8" steel, XL (320mm) 1-1/8" aluminum, 1.5" to 1-1/8" tapered aluminum (-105g), 1.5" aluminum (-128g)
- Crown Forged, 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Upper Tubes 32mm, 6000 series straight wall aluminum, low friction anodized
- Lowers Magnesium, Post Disc Mount
- Options Remote, Steerer, Spring, Color, PushLoc Remote, Lower Leg Option: Boss or disc specific. 15 x 100mm Maxle (+150g), disc only. 20 x 110mm Maxle (+168g), disc only.
- Recommended Rear Shock Monarch
- Maximum Rotor Size 210mm
Let’s face it. You know what you want from your suspension, which is why we believe in giving our riders the options they desire. You’ll find that several of our forks are available in 29-inch models for riders who have a penchant for bigger wheels.
We print Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favorite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride. Plus, it’s called Power Bulge.
Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
The coil spring is a simple, time-tested design with a smooth feel characterized by a linear spring curve.
This exclusive technology works a lot like the Secret Service. If you happen to hit a big rock when you have your fork locked out, TurnKey’s patented blow-off design takes the bullet for you, absorbing the unexpected hit instantly. When you think about it, it’s kind of noble. Compatible with both PushLoc and PopLoc remotes.