It is wet - cold and mud are making their way to the body of the athletes who do not be deterred by their passion in this season. Alone they leave their tracks in the moddrigen field and forest paths. Fog, rain and splashes obstruct the view - still missing a helper, a friend strongman.
For this reason, we, the company rie sel design, the Fender "schlamm:PE" developed. The fender is made from high quality polyethylene (PE). This material brings to the scope of the fender exactly with the right properties. In addition to the main task is to protect against adverse conditions, the Fender is extremely flexible and easily.
- Optimal shape – the shape of the fender has been specially developed to meet the requirements of modern forks and optimized.
- Design – the credo of rie sel design is reflected in 5 different graphics again: Stealth, carbon, red wood gorilla, stickerbomb, stickerbomb ultra black
- Protection – the graphics are embedded in the material and thus permanently protected from adverse influences. The rie sel design "schlamm:PE" is thus extremely scratch resistant.
- Weight – with 23g the Fender is a real lightweight and recommended for all forms of racing use.
- Use areas – the rie sel design "schlamm:PE" was developed for the splash guard in the front, in a variety of bike models is the possibility of the "schlamm:PE" to use as a damper injection protection.