An aggressive profile on a bulky carcass, designed for good traction, but fast enough for racers. Large block-shaped shoulder lugs bite with many edges in fast corners. The tread center has beveled lugs to minimize rolling resistance. With its wide range of models, the Ardent fulfills all your wishes for a fast tire from touring all-mountain and enduro to freeriding. Now also as TR version.
Tubeless ready (TR)
- Use: AM / EN
- Folding Clincher
- Weight: 850g / 29x2.40 (61-622)
- Rubber compound: Dual
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: you can drive with less air pressure. This gives better traction and reduces rolling resistance. And where there is no hose, the risk of breakdown also decreases. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for installation with sealing milk than other "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bead of our TR tires is completely covered with a rubber layer like a real UST tubeless tire. As a result, tubeless fitting on all rims with standard dimensions is already successful on initial inflation and with little fluid.
Even "normal" MAXXIS MTB tires can be mounted like other tubeless tires with sealant as the carcass fabrics are very dense.
Officially released for tubeless assembly and guaranteed by MAXXIS are only the new MAXXIS TR models. Tubeless mounting of other models is at your own risk.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very dense, light and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tires remains convincingly good.
- Lightweight Ultimate Sidewall Technology. The outside of the carcass is covered with an airtight rubber layer and a light protective layer. This results in a stable UST tire, which is lightweight in comparison and keeps the air very well.
- The MaxxPro Compound is the first tire compound for bicycle tires where the components are ground extremely fine. This mixture is optimal from all-mountain to downhill: more grip, good damping properties, long life, low rolling resistance. And no cleats - a success of the exclusive MAXXIS MaxxPro technology.