Lightweight URGESTALT bekommt Farbe – der Beginn einer leidenschaftlichen Beziehung zwischen Rahmen und Laufrad
Maximum stiffness, minimum weight, highest quality and durability. That’s what Lightweight’s premium products stand for, whether it’s frames, wheels or components. For years, the carbon specialists from Lightweight have been developing the perfect carbon race bike utilizing technologies and materials from the automotive and aerospace industries.
URGESTALT DISC 2019
is a full carbon frame that has been developed to particularly fit our renowned wheels. Besides improving the structure of force flux aligned carbon layers the frame sports a new design and is now available in ten different colours. Carbon frame, fork and carbon wheel forge a perfect symbiosis for the rider and create the optimum balance between performance and riding comfort. Our DISC version makes for outstanding braking performance – particularly on wet downhill rides. Its combination of comfort and control is unparalleled.
URGESTALT DISC 2019
impresses with its incredible light weight of only 830 g and a truly unique geometry. The frames offers highest compatibility with our wheels and associated components. It’s also compatible to all common electronic and mechanical groupsets. The seat tube is made for a seat with a diameter of 27,2mm – frame and fork are made for a width of up to 28 mm. All cables are routed internally and make for a tidy and stylish design. Thanks to an external bracket clamp the carbon fibre structure at the seat tube and seat post is now thinner and therefore offers a better flexing behaviour.
It can be ordered as of right now and will be delivered by the end of the first quarter 2019 – right on time for the start of the upcoming bike season.
- EFBE certified
- Frame perfectly matched to our wheels
- Increased safety thanks to outstanding braking performance particularly on long and wet downhill rides.
- Increased riding comfort thanks to improved structure of force flux aligned carbon layers for each frame size
- A newly designed geometry for the chainstay makes for an even smoother and more comfortable ride
- System integration: fibre construction and stiffness of the fork transports braking forces into the frame and supports the comfort vertically. This makes riding characteristics foreseeable
- Optimized power transmission to the road
- Highest directional stability – improved balance
- Maximum stiffness supports the performance of Lightweight wheels. The braking forces are absorbed by the fork up to 100% and make for unparalleled braking control, increasing safety significantly.
- The frame will be available in denim blue, cyan, apple green, white, purple, light pink, yellow, red, orange and of course, black.
- Bottom Braket Shell: BB386 Evo
- Seat-post diameter: 27.2mm
- Fork weight: 340g
- Frame weight: 830g
- Disc Standard: flat mount
- Headset: 1.5" x 1 1/8" (38.1mm x 28.6mm)
- maximum system weight: 120 kg