Meilenstein EVO SCHWARZ ED
MEILENSTEIN is Lightweight’s all-time classic. designed for all-round use. To this very day it keeps proving its genius versatility. MEILENSTEIN EVO still impresses with all the characteristics of its predecessors and even takes it one step further. Because of its robust design it is now suitable for gravel and cycle cross. Cutting edge high modular carbon fibres, combined with tubeless technology make for razor sharp handling, unparalleled braking precision and maximum propulsion. And to top it off, it is even more comfortable to ride than ever. MEILENSTEIN EVO is compatible with all current groupsets and thanks to the DT-Swiss hub it can easily be mounted to almost all axle systems. If you want to take your performance to the next level, then this wheel is exactly for you.
Black is the new black. With black logos and CeramicSpeed bearings to make you even faster. This black beauty is now even faster and more elegant.
This wheel will take you a further step closer to success. We have added an additional innovative component to all wheels of our SCHWARZED: CeramicSpeed bearings. It doesn't matter whether you are a pro or recreational rider, this wheel will inspire you. Just imagine: on a 180km race like a Grand Fondo or Ironman you could save up to 9 minutes. Minutes that can make the difference between winning and losing. The reduced rolling resistance increases your speed, makes you more effective and gets you faster to the finish line. You will increase your performance by better gear. As a sportsman you will also benefit from the longer service life of the CeramicSpeed bearings. The perfect combination of speed and fun.
CeramicSpeed follows exactly the same philosophy as Lightweight: Ongoing development with a high standard of quality, best materials and continuous quality control. Mixed with the passion for biking and speed. That is what makes their ball bearings a product of the highest professional level and make them fit into our wheels.
New Carbon Layup
- Unique power transfer
- Incredible stiffness figures
- Improved rolling characteristics
Gravel and Cyclocross approved
- Flexible area of usage
- Higher comfort
Usage of special high modular CFRP Fibers
- Our new Meilenstein EVO is also approved for gravel and cyclocross usage due to the advanced layup.
- Special high modular carbon fibers in the spokes guarantee an incredible acceleration along with a unique braking precision.
|Gewicht VR |
|650 g |
|Gewicht HR |
|730 g |
|Gewicht Satz |
|1380 g |
| 48mm |
|Max. Felgenbreite |
Max Rim Width
|Felgenbreite Innen |
Inner Rim Width
|Speichenanzahl (VR/HR) |
Number of Spokes (FW/RW)
|Empfohlene Reifenbreite |
Recommended Tire Width
|Zulässiges Systemgewicht |
Max. System Weight
|120 Kg |
|Lightweight Pentagon / DT Swiss 240s |
|Achsensystem (VR/HR) |
|12x100mm / 12x142mm (Bitte wenden Sie sich an uns, sollten Sie ein anderes Achssystem benötigen.) (Please contact us should you need a different axle system.) |
|Centerlock, 6-Loch Adapter separat verfügbar. (6-bolt Adapter available separately) |
- Excellent stiffness / weight ratio
- Outstanding acceleration thanks to low weight at high stiffness
- Lightest high profile (disc) wheel set for racing / street / gravel use
- Unprecedented braking precision, thanks to directly attached, high modular carbon fibre spokes
- Full carbon fibre spokes enable direct power transfer without loss of energy
- Innovative pentagon hub system increases braking safety – especially on long downhill runs
- The DT-Swiss hub enables a quick change to various axle systems
- Compatible with all current groupsets (Campa 12 fach, SRAM AXS etc.)
- Higher comfort compared to predecessor
- Tubeless technology
- Gravel and cyclocross approved