The CHAINGLIDER has set a milestone in modern bike history with a visual and functional optimisation of clothing and gear protection.
The CHAINGLIDER program is composed of four front sections for the chain wheel sizes 38, 42, 44 and 48 teeth, each with six combinable rear sections for different hubgear systems (see table "Parts").
A special version with front and rear part is available for the Bosch Drive Train, 2. Generation. The necessary sprocket is delivered with the front part.
- for hub gears
- self-supporting design
- the power is increased by a mere 0.3W on average
- "floating" construction, no mounting parts needed
- easy and fast mounting without tools
- low-maintenance and comprehensive protection for clothing and gear
- weight approx 250 g (all inclusive)
- max. chain wheel width 3 mm
- max. chain width 9 mm