Red Zone 5
The passion of everyday life, the alarm clock that goes off for your morning training session, those "stolen" hours before dinner and your long Saturday outings with friends: adventure, goals, flow. These wheels are ideal for a variety of different situations, so we put ourselves in the shoes of those who might choose them and asked ourselves: what do these wheels need?
They're reliable, well-balanced in terms of weight and stiff enough for cyclists to clock up the kilometres with complete peace of mind. With these wheels cyclists can focus on enjoying their surroundings, drinking in the view behind each bend while keeping up with their seasonal schedule.
Fulcrum's R&D department have studied the market and produced their interpretation, creating Cross Country wheels to meet the demands of today's cycling routes. The wheels are ready to use and feature a wider groove with solid, sophisticated spoking.
These wheels have a definite wow factor and are a cut above the rest.
Fulcrum 2018 Catalogue
- discipline: Cross country / Marathon
- tyre type: 2 Way Fit Ready
- tyre size: 29"
- weight: 1800 g., Boost 1815 g.
- rim material: Aluminum
- rim material details: Aluminum
- rim height: Front and rear: 20 mm
- rim width: 28,5 mm, ETRTO 23C
- tyre width: From 2.0” to 2.35”
- braking system: Disc brake
- Braking options: AFS
- front axle compatibility: QR/HH15 + Boost version
- rear axle compatibility: QR/HH12/XD + Boost version
- front wheel spokes: 28 Left 14 - Right 14
- rear wheel spokes: 28 Left 14 - Right 14
- spokes material: Stainless steel
- spokes profile technology: Rounded, straight pull
- nipples: Aluminum
- front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- others: Aluminum Axle. One hub fits all.
- XD Compatibility: Yes
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 109 kg (Cyclist)