GRAVITA ALPACA X5 is a gravity mountain bike saddle that gives you the control you need for fast, aggressive downhill riding.
This Gravita version of the Alpaca saddle is the result of close collaboration with top rank riders and their mechanics. Its World Cup proven features perfectly complement gravity oriented bikes, from long-travel enduro to pure downhill. You might not spend much time sitting on your saddle when riding fast down mountains, but the right set-up is still vital if you love fast, rowdy riding but want to stay in full control.
Gravita Alpaca’s rounded contours allow smooth, fast movements of the inner legs as you guide your bike down the hill. Flexible edges along the wings and rear end protect your inner legs from bruising, however rough the ride. And less bulk and a shorter length allow for more suspension travel.
Rugged conditions and aggressive riding require solid solutions, that’s why all Alpaca saddles feature Mobius, our proprietary closed loop rail design, for added strength and weight distribution, making snapped saddle rails on heavy landings a thing of the past.
However much you enjoy the descents, you’ll still need to pedal to reach the top of the mountain. Gravita Alpaca’s flat surface allows continuous changes of position from fore to aft. And the nose is wide and flat, so as you shimmy forward to maintain traction when tackling steep climbs, you have a solid platform to push against. with fully integrated carrier
For both Terra and Gravita Alpaca saddles we have developed a specific tool carrier that is fully integrated and removable. The carrier has been designed to fit perfectly below the shape of the Alpaca saddles, making it an ideal companion without impact the overall aesthetic of the bike.
The carrier includes a 12 features multi-tool with inflator head and two removable 16g CO2 cartridge housings. The carrier tucks on the bottom of the saddle and is secured with a fixing screw. Once installed, the carrier completely integrates with the silhouette of the saddle and doesn't get in the way while riding.
- Dimensions: 251 x 130 mm
- Weight: 216 g
- Height at 75mm width: 40mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 130 mm
- Rail: 7x7 mm
- Alpaca: smooth-edged shape that combines support and riding control for dropper post use
- X5: a combination of a ride-compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and an S-Alloy rail
- Mobius rail: closed loop design for added strength and weight distribution
- co-injected elastic wing panels that flex upon impact
- Alpaca tool carrier
- two removable 16g CO2 housings
- twelve-feature Multitool with Hex Wrenches 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm, Screwdrivers Phillips/Flat head, Torx t-25/t-10, Inflator Head, two reusable zip ties