Spoke hole Ø: 2.5mm
Disc flange drilling Ø: 55,6mm
Center to left flange: 35mm
Center to right flange: 23mm
Right flange drilling Ø: 55,6mm
You can count on beefy and properly-dimensioned bearings coupled with a highly engineered axle, body and parts. Wheel rotates on 2 main bearings (6903-2rs) that can handle 250kg each in the worst static condition.
It took more than a year of continuous testing to develop and fine tune the HyperRear's fully-alloy front-engagement freewheel mechanism. This new device is able to manage extremely high torque values, offers 36 quick engagement positions for a precise feel and a minimal friction resistance.
Wear and tear of freewheel parts is also higher than conventional pawl systems, however the wearable parts can be easily replaced.
Micro-tuner: easy to set external bearing preload system integrates external Soft-Touch o-ring seals. Precise hub bearing setting ensures low bearing friction, durability and no play at the rim. Features & Information
- Weight: 182g (32h-QR12-XD)
- Material: special 7075TXX
- Available Drillings: 32H or 28H
- Internal sealing: 2xrs seals on each bearing
- External sealing: Soft-Touch o-ring on both hub sides
- Frame standards: 135 x 10mm or QR12 (142mm, 142+, X-12)
- Micro-Tuner: easy to set external bearing preload system
- Cassette standards: Shimano/Sram 8-9-10s or Sram XD-Drive (XX1)
- Freewheel: Hyper engineered front engagement system, 36 engagement positions
- Axle construction: multi-shaped, 17mm, rectifyed to micro tolerances
- Bearings: heavy duty 2x17-30 + 2x17-26 2RS sealed cartridges
- Finishing: "hart coat" sides, black anodized body
- Graphics: laser etched
- Optional: "HDC-Hybrid R" hybrid-ceramic bearings