At under 8.17kg the Trail 20 is light enough to scorch the climbs and nimble enough to tear up the trails, making it the perfect all-around adventure companion.
To help your kids smash ever more demanding terrain our new T20 runs a wide gear range 1x9 drivetrain. a short cage mech to keep everything out of harms way and a narrow wide chainring to keep everything in check. Large volume Maxxis Max Daddy tyres for extra grip and cushioning that complement the lightweight rigid fork that makes such a difference when climbing, and a full complement of Ritchey Logic controls to provide stability without adding weight.
It's tough enough to handle the rough stuff too. A remarkable 4-bearing cassette freehub ensures immediate pickup and zero bearing compression when the power is down, forged dropouts to take the load on impacts, and sealed cartridge bearings hubs, pedals & bottom bracket to ensure protection against the wet and dirt.
- Frame: hand brushed AL6061, forged drop outs
- Fork: hand brushed AL6061, forged drop outs
- Headset: 1 1/8 cartridge bearing, conventional
- Shifter: Sram X5 9-speed trigger
- Derailleur: Sram X7 9-speed short cage
- Stem: Ritchey OS forged AL6061, 60mm reach
- Handlebar: 560mm Ritchey OS forged AL6061, 20mm rise
- Grips: ER soft touch mushroom
- Brakes: Tektro Aquilla mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Seatpost: Ritchey 25.4, black
- Saddle: ER winged
- Chain: Sram PC971
- Bottom bracket: ER External BB, sealed bearing
- Saddle clamp: Ritchey QR, 26.8mm
- Rims: 20" double-walled aluminium rims, 24/28 hole (v/h)
- Hubs: Aluminium, sealed industrial bearings
- Tires: 20" 2.0 Maxxis Maxx Daddy
- Weight: 8.1kg
- Age: 5.5-8 years
- Standover height: 54.5cm