The Alley is a performance runner bike designed to be incredibly light, incredibly strong and enviably spec'd to last.
The classic diamond frame and cold forged drop outs mean that it will take whatever a growing child throws at it, as well as any older siblings too. The all aluminium frame, forks, rims, hub and hollow axles means there is no weight penalty for the durability either.
Low resistance cartridge bearings and full lightweight aluminium Ritchey finishing kit - the very same found on our Works 24 - make for a free running bike with great controls. It's no wonder this is the choice of a many a young racer.
As with all our aluminium bikes, we leave the aluminium simply hand brushed and clear coated and so the quality of our tubing and our workmanship is there for all to see.
- Frame: hand brushed AL6061, forged drop outs
- Fork: hand brushed AL6061, forged drop outs
- Stem: Ritchey OS forged AL6061, 60mm reach
- Handlebar: 400mm Ritchey OS double butted AL6061, 20mm rise
- Grips: ER soft touch mushroom
- Seatpost: AL6061, 25.4mm
- Saddle: brown riveted faux leather
- Rims: 12", 20 hole anodized AL6061, black
- Hubs: cnc´d AL 6061, cartridge bearing, hollow AL 7075 axle
- Tires: 1" 1.75 Innova-2603
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Age: 2-4 years
- Standover height: 36cm