The 29er of balance bikes. The T14 shares the same bombproof lightweight aluminium frame as the Alley runner, but set up to be more suitable for the older/taller rider. The larger diameter 14" nobbly tyres roll over obstacles that much easier too, making it perfect for negotiating the rugged terrain of the trails or the gravel drive alike.
The all aluminium wheelset (rims, hubs, hollow aluminium axles) comes into its own as well - lightweight, durable and running on low resistance sealed cartridge bearings, your early rider is a 3.8kg machine made for crushing those undulating off road rides where hills, mud and puddles are par for the course.
- Frame: hand brushed AL6061, forged drop outs
- Fork: hand brushed AL6061, forged drop outs
- Stem: Ritchey OS forged AL6061, 60mm reach
- Handlebar: 400mm Ritchey OS double butted AL6061, 20mm rise
- Grips: ER soft touch mushroom
- Seatpost: AL6061, 25.4mm
- Saddle: brown riveted faux leather
- Rims: 14", 20 hole anodized AL6061, black
- Hubs: cnc´d AL 6061, cartridge bearing, hollow AL 7075 axle
- Tires: 14" Innova-5102
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Age: 2.5-4.5 years
- Standover height: 39cm