An urban classic bringing together form and function for those looking to their neighbourhood for every day adventures.
Our trademark lightweight, brushed aluminium frame with sliding drop outs on a bomb-proof 3 speed wheelset that will give your progressing young rider all the gear range they need without the frailty or maintenance needs of a cassette and derailleur.
The all black rims and hubs run super lightweight Maxxis DTH folding tyres that reduce rotational weight, helping yours to crush those rides to school or tear around the parks. And, just because the riding isn't as challenging, it doesn't mean the bike doesn't deserve the lightweight aluminium Ritchey Logic controls of its trail sibling; after all if you're going to be seen about town...
At a touch over 7.5kgs, a super lightweight bike with performance to match its timeless design.
- Frame: ER Hellion U20 6061-T6 Aluminium, 135mm installation width, brushed and lacquered
- Fork: 6061-T6 Aluminium, brushed and lacquered
- Headset: ER EC 34/28.6 | EC 34/30, black
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium, 60mm length, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 560x20mm, 31.8mm
- Handles: ER soft Kraton handles, 70/120mm (r/l), 22.2mm
- Brakes: Tektro BX1V V-Brakes with Tektro JL350 brake levers
- Shift lever: Sturmey IGH Twist Shifter TSC300 3-speed
- Cassette: Sturmey Archer Dished 18 teeth
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminium, 25.4x250mm, black
- Saddle: ER Wing imitation leather brown with brass rivets
- Chain: Sunrace CNS10 Crank: forged aluminium, 120mm length
- chainring: ER steel, 30 teeth pedals: ER 20 black, sealed bearings
- Bottom bracket: ER External BB, sealed bearing, 24mm inner diameter
- Saddle clamp: ER screwed, 28.6mm inner diameter
- Rims: 20" double-walled aluminium rims, 24/28 hole (v/h)
- Hubs: Aluminium, sealed industrial bearings front, Sturmey Archer RS-RF3 rear
- Tires: Maxxis DTH 20x1.5" folding tyre, 120TPI
- Weight: 7.13kg
- Age: 6-9 years
- Seat height: 64-78cm
- Overhang height: 55cm
- Stride length: 50+cm
- Body size approx.: 115+cm