Our T24 is a bike geared towards the very capable young rider, arguably the hardest rider to support. Their competence on the trails warrants the best performing components, but their relative power means they also need the lightest; the result is an unavoidably high spec'd bike.
The lightweight aluminium frame runs 1 x 11, all SRAM NX drive train, including NX Powerspline cranks. A wide 11-42 cassette with a 28T direct mount chainring gives a massive range and super low gearing all of which help the young riders sail up those climbs that always come with the best downhills.
The 28H rear and 24H front, double walled rims stand up to all but the most cased jumps, and the Maxxis Sniper tyres dial in the dirt when the wheels need to be routed to the berms. But speed is nothing without comfort and control which is provided in spades by the lightweight, air-sprung 100mm travel forks that flatten those ruts, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes for maximum on demand braking power, the SDG Fly Jr saddle and the full Ritchey cockpit featuring a super wide double butted, oversized riser bar.
- Frame: ER T24 Disc 6061-T6 Aluminium, 135mm installation width, brushed and lacquered
- Fork: Spinner 300 Air suspension fork, 65mm travel
- Headset: ER EC 34/28.6 | EC 34/30, black
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium 4-Bolt Clamp, 60mm length, 7° Rise, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 640x20mm, 31.8mm
- Handles: ER soft Kraton handles, 120mm, 22.2mm
- Brakes: Sram Level hydraulic, 160mm 6-hole brake discs
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX 11-speed X-Horizon
- Shift lever: SRAM NX 11-fold trigger
- Cassette: SRAM GX 1130 11-42 T.
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminium, 25.4x250mm, black
- Saddle: ER Wing imitation leather brown with brass rivets
- Chain: SRAM PC1110
- Crank: Sram NX Powerspline, 155mm length
- Chainring: Sram Black Direct Mount Steel 28T
- Pedals: ER 20 black, sealed bearings
- Bottom bracket: Sram Powerspline 68/108 mm
- Saddle clamp: Ritchey quick release, 31.8mm inner diameter
- Rims: 20" double-walled aluminium rims, 24/28 hole (v/h)
- Hubs: Aluminum, sealed industrial bearings, 6-hole disc, quick release
- Tires: Maxxis Sniper 24x2.0" clincher tire, 60TPI
- Weight: approx. 11.1kg
- Age: 7-11 years
- Seat height: 69-88cm
- Overstand height: 63cm
- stride length: 67+cm
- Body size approx.: 127+cm