At under 8.17kg the Trail 20 is light enough to scorch the climbs and nimble enough to tear up the trails, making it the perfect all-around adventure companion.
To help your kids smash ever more demanding terrain our new T20 runs a wide gear range 1x9 drivetrain. a short cage mech to keep everything out of harms way and a narrow wide chainring to keep everything in check. Large volume Maxxis Max Daddy tyres for extra grip and cushioning that complement the lightweight rigid fork that makes such a difference when climbing, and a full complement of Ritchey Logic controls to provide stability without adding weight.
It's tough enough to handle the rough stuff too. A remarkable 4-bearing cassette freehub ensures immediate pickup and zero bearing compression when the power is down, forged dropouts to take the load on impacts, and sealed cartridge bearings hubs, pedals & bottom bracket to ensure protection against the wet and dirt.
Also available in Cyan, Lime and Black.
- Frame: ER T20 Disc 6061-T6 Aluminium, 135mm installation width, brushed and lacquered
- Fork: 6061-T6 Disc Aluminium, brushed and lacquered
- Headset: ER EC 34/28.6 | EC 34/30, black
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium 4-Bolt Clamp, 60mm length, 7° Rise, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 560x20mm, 31.8mm
- Handles: ER soft Kraton handles, 120mm, 22.2mm
- Brakes: Tektro Aquilla Mechanical Disc Brakes with Tektro JL350 brake levers, 160mm 6-hole brake discs
- rear derailleur: SRAM X7 9-speed Short Cage
- Shift lever: SRAM X5 9-fold trigger
- Cassette: SRAM PG970 11-34 Z.
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminium, 25.4x250mm, black
- Saddle: ER Wing imitation leather brown with brass rivets
- Chain: SRAM PC971 88 links Powerlink
- Crank: forged aluminium, 120mm length
- Chainring: ER 30 teeth Narrow/Wide chainring with offset, CNC-milled 7075 Aluminium
- Pedals: ER 20 black, sealed bearings
- Bottom bracket: ER External BB, sealed bearing, 24mm inner diameter
- Saddle clamp: Ritchey quick release, 28.6mm inner diameter
- Rims: 20" double-walled aluminium rims, 24/28 hole (v/h)
- Hubs: Aluminum, sealed industrial bearings, 6-hole disc, quick release
- Tires: Maxxis Max Daddy 20x2.0" clincher tire, 60TPI
- Weight: 7.13kg
- Age: 6-9 years
- Seat height: 64-78cm
- Overhang height: 55cm
- stride length: 50+cm
- Body size approx.: 115+cm