Go all out. All of the time.
For an increasing number of little shredders, high performance bikes are critical to their development. The technicality they are looking to achieve is already far beyond the the realms of normal kids bikes. To give them the performance that matched their capabilities, something special was needed. Our Hellion range is that special something and our 24 is our flagship, race ready hard tail.
Progressive geometry combines with meticulous manufacturing. The Hellion 24 frame is made with triple butted tubing and is mitred by CNC machines. The clean, simple lines belie the detail: internal cabling, dropper ready, sliding drop outs, a tapered headset and a CNC'd yoke that will take an impressive 2.6" tyre.
A market leading 1 x11 Shimano clutch equipped drivetrain with a huge 381% gear range. Rapid fire shifters for immediate transitioning, direct mounts cranks, narrow wide chainrings and external bottom bracket for super smooth drive transfer to an immensely capable wheel set. Tubeless ready, double walled rims, CNCd' straight pull hubs on thru axles and running high thread count folding tyres.
Supported by light actuating Shimano hydraulic brakes that provide immediate, powerful braking no matter the conditions and a proven 100mm travel RST fork specifically chosen to complement the geometry of the bike. Your kid will get form the top to the bottom of the bike park before you can take it all in, let alone catch them up.
- Frame: tripple butted AL6061, internal cable routing, dropper ready
- Fork: RST First, 100mm travel, 15mm thru axle
- Stem: Ritchey aluminium
- Handlebar: Ritchey aluminium, 640mm, 18mm rise
- Handles: ER lock on Kraton handles, 120mm
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BR-MT 60000 with 160mm rotors
- Cranks: Samox 150mm direct mount
- Derailleur: Shimano SLX 7000, 11 speed
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS M7000 11-42t, 11 speed
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminium, 30.9x350mm, Al6061
- Saddle: SDG Fly Jr., black
- Weight: 10.7kg without pedals
- Age: 8-11 years