Cut to the chase.
Forget everything you think you know about what a 20" can do. Every aspect of this Hellion is designed in the pursuit of performance. From there, anything is possible.
At its core, is a chassis intent on handling the hardest and the biggest, by being robust but lightweight, stable but nimble. It's long, low and slack but short stayed. It has triple butted tubes and a CNC'd chainstay yoke. It's internally routed and dropper ready. It has lightweight long travel forks, air sprung naturally, and through axles front and rear.
And it rolls on the best wheel set you could hope to find on a kids bike, driven by the best drive train, controlled by the best finishing kit and held in check by the very best brakes.
It reads like a Christmas wish list: straight pull CNC'd hubs, tubeless ready double walled rims, folding tyres (upto 2.6"), four bearing cassette, low Q factor direct mount cranks, narrow wide chainring, 11-36T cassette, external cup bottom bracket, custom 35mm stem, butted riser 560mm riser bar, lock-on grips and the sweetest hydraulic brakes to bring everything nicely to a conclusion.
- Frame: tripple butted AL6061, internal cable routing, forged drop outs
- Fork: RST Spex, 80mm travel, 15mm thru axle
- Stem: Ritchey aluminium
- Handlebar: Ritchey aluminium, 480mm, 18mm rise, 31.8mm
- Handles: ER lock on Kraton handles, 92mm
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BR-MT 500 with 160mm rotors
- Cranks: Samox 127mm direct mount
- Derailleur: Shimano Zee SS 10 speed
- Cassette: Sunrace 11-36t, 10 speed
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminium, 30.9x225mm, Al2014
- Saddle: ER winged, railed
- Weight: 9.6kg
- Age: 5.5-8 years