When the route ahead is an unknown the Donnelly X’Plor USH is the tire of choice. This adventure tire features a combination of firm center ridge and diamond-shaped side knobs that provide amazingly low rolling resistance and great cornering control.
The X'Plor USH is perfect for dirt road exploration, long tours and urban assault. The USH is named for the airport code of Ushuaia on the island of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Ushuaia is the southernmost city in the world, and the ultimate destination for adventure bike touring.
- Smooth rolling and firm center tread for low rolling resistance
- Diamond-shaped side knobs for excellent cornering traction
- Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread
- This tire requires an inner tube. Tubes sold separately.
- Size: 700 x 35 mm, 700 x 40 mm
- Weight: 340 grams / 700 x 35 mm, 384 grams / 700 x 40 mm