The X’Plor MSO is an adventure tire designed for the most ambitious adventures. The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, urban assault and even pavement.
The MSO tire is named for the airport code of Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association. Donnelly’s X’Plor adventure tire series is designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail. Each tire within this series is designed for multiple conditions from off-road touring, to gravel racing, to just getting outta’ Dodge.
- Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs.
- Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorption.
- Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread.
- This is a tubeless-ready tire, but can be used with a tube.
- Size: 700 x 36, 700 x 40, 700 x 50, 650x36, 650b x 42, 650b x 50
- Weight: 472 grams/700 x 36, 532 grams/700 x 40, 794 grams/700 x 50, 532 grams/650b x 42, 670 grams/650b x 50