When speed is a top priority and the road is unpredictable, the Strada USH stands out as a light and fast tire that can handle it all. Combining a fast rolling center track with a scaled up herringbone tread your let it fly on straightaways and corner with conviction.
This long lasting and hard wearing tire has you covered from commuting to big adventure days in the saddle. The USH is named for the airport code of Ushuaia on the island of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Ushuaia is the southernmost city in the world, and the ultimate destination for adventure bike touring.
- Fast, durable and smooth rolling center tread.
- Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for excellent cornering traction.
- Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread.
- Tubeless Ready. Can be used tubeless or with an inner tube.
- Size: 700 x 32 mm, 700 x 40 mm, 650b x 42 mm, 650x50B