When speed is a top priority and the road is unpredictable, the Strada USH stands out as a light and fast tubeless-ready tire to handle it all. Combining a fast rolling center track with a scaled up herringbone tread, you can let it fly on straightaways and corner with conviction.
This long lasting and hard wearing tire has you covered from commuting to big adventure days in the saddle. The USH is named for the airport code of Ushuaia on the island of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Ushuaia is the southernmost city in the world, and the ultimate destination for adventure bike touring.
- Fast, durable and smooth rolling center tread
- Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for excellent cornering traction
- Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread
- This is a tubeless-ready tire, but can be used with a tube
- Weight: 490 grams / 700 x 32 mm, 562 grams / 700 x 40 mm, 536 grams / 650b x 42 mm, 644 grams / 650b x 50 mm