The Strada LGG is everything a classic road tire should be. And, it should be since it's named after the airport code for Liege, Belgium. This is the heart of the Ardennes and home of Liège–Bastogne–Liège cycle race, the oldest of the Spring Classics.
It features the traditional chevron pattern for excellent grip in wet or dry conditions. Inspired by the legends of the sport, the LGG provides a supple ride, durable yet lightweight construction, and puncture-protection belt under the tread.
- 60 TPI is single compound tread 70a.
- 120 TPI is dual compound tread 70/60a.
- Slightly textured center-tread with traditional chevron side-tread pattern provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions.
- Integrated puncture-protection belt.
- Open tread and lightweight construction.
- This tire requires an inner tube. Tubes sold separately.
- Size: 700 x 23, 700 x 25, 700 x 28, 700 x 32
- Weight: 238 grams/700 x 23, 230 grams/700 x 25, 276 grams/700 x 28, 362 grams/700 x 32