In 2009 Donnelly was launched with one tire, the PDX. It has been a trusted, race-worthy tire and for more than a decade has remained changed, until now. With cowbell-clanging season here, Donnelly shows their commitment to cyclocross is unwavering with the PDX WC tubeless ready clincher.
Some might ask, why mess with a good thing? It’s no secret Donnelly’s first PDX tubeless ready tire measures wider than the UCI limit of 33mm and is therefore rarely used by top-level racers. Furthermore, the reliability of tubeless tires staying on when used at very low tire pressures was limited at best. With the improvements in tubeless tire and rim technology, Donnelly knew it was time to push the envelope. The company is a firm believer tubeless technology is the way of the future for even the best cyclocross racers in the world.
The PDX WC is produced in Europe with the finest materials and the utmost attention to detail. It is made with the highest quality nylon casing available, features 240 TPI construction and weighs just 350 grams. You will not find a better tubeless cyclocross tire anywhere.
When the course requires the best traction reach for the Donnelly PDX.
- Made in Europe
- Highest quality nylon casing
- 240 TPI
- Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction
- Center knobs are aligned for fast rolling
- Side knobs offer superior cornering
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption
- Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims
- Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment
- Can be used tubeless or with a tube
- Size: 700 x 33mm
- Weight: 366 grams
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready