When there is mud on the course the Donnelly PDX is the tire of choice. It’s race-proven PDX tread and innovative design create the ultimate race ready cyclocross tire. PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon, where frequent rains create some of the muddiest cyclocross courses you’ll find anywhere.
Although the PDX excels in the mud, this tire is truly an all-conditions performer. The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement, no matter what the weather conditions. Aggressive side knobs offer superior cornering, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction for acceleration out of the corner. Whether it’s mud, loose dirt, snow or sand, the PDX can handle it all.
- Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction.
- Center knobs are aligned for fast rolling.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture.
- Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt.
- No additional sidewall coating necessary.
- All in one construction means tread will not peel away from the tubular casing.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel.
- A removable valve core allows for valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant.
- Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures.
- Size: 700 x 33mm
- Weight: 378 grams