With 35mm of compliance, the eeSilk+ seatpost was designed to noticeably soften any gravel or mixed-surface road. Available in carbon and aluminum options, these posts make great enhancements to gravel or mixed surface bikes by reducing the chatter transmitted from the surface to the rider.
For riders seeking the full compliance package, our elastomer damped eeSilk stem and eeSilk seatposts were designed to work in harmony. The eeSilk stem and eeSilk seatposts create a balance that enables riders to maximize performance while extending their ride. Parallel-Linkage Design
The eeSilk+ is based off of our proven parallel linkage technology found in our legendary Thudbuster suspension seatposts and eeSilk compliance seatposts.
Parallel Linkage technology stays in the direct path of the natural travel of the rear wheel. As a bump lifts the back of a bicycle, the rear wheel pushes up and forward into the rider.
The eeSilk Plus works by compressing along the exact opposite path — down and rearward — absorbing force at the same rate. Easy Elastomer Change
The eeSilk+ seatpost can be tuned for different rider weights and riding styles by selecting the elastomer that best fits rider needs and performance preferences.
The eeSilk+ seatpost is shipped with a Medium elastomer installed. Extra Soft, Soft, Firm and Extra Firm elastomers are sold separately. Specifications
- Post : Carbon Fiber, or Aluminum
- Linkage: Parallel-linkage technology. Forged and machined aluminum arms
- Pivots: Stainless Steel solid pins with IGUS bushings
- Elastomers: #5 elastomer comes pre-installed from factory. Other weight elastomers sold separately
- Travel: 35mm
- Length: 362mm (eesilk+ Carbon), 387mm (eeSilk+)
- Weight: 323g eeSilk+ Carbon 27.2 | 333g eeSilk+ Carbon 31.6 , 373g eeSilk+ 27.2 | 378g eeSilk+ 31.6
- Maximum Rider Weight: 250 lbs
- Offset: 12mm
- Extension: Minimum: 80mm, Maximum: 287mm
- Front Clamp Bolt: Titanium Thumb Wheel (eeSilk+ Carbon), Stainless Steel 10mm bolt (eeSilk+)