Cane Creek’s 40-Series sets the standard for performance, durability and value. Drawing from the premium 110-Series design, the 40-Series includes all the features necessary for a durable, lightweight, long-lasting headset.
We make it easier, by developing consistent graphics, interchangeable parts and over 40 conﬁgurations to meet almost every size need. Sold in straight and tapered assemblies or tops & bottoms, Cane Creek’s 40-Series offers the largest ﬁtment range of any headset line on the market. Precision engineered by Cane Creek in Fletcher, NC.
Cane Creek has developed the most comprehensive tapered headset solution available today. Sold separately in tops and bottoms or as a single unit in some conﬁgurations, the 40-Series tapered solution offers the most comprehensive and innovative line of tapered headset options available. Through its ability to mix and match sizes and standards, Cane Creek’s tapered headset solution maximizes ﬂexibility and offers an unsurpassed breadth of conﬁgurations.
- Cups and Covers: 6061 T-6 Aluminum Internally relieved to reduce weight
- Covers: Tall and short aluminum and carbon covers offered on many IS and ZS models
- Crown Race:Durable steel crown races
- Bearings: Dependable black-oxide coated, sealed bearings
- Interlok:Interlok spacer compatible
- Clip Seal: Innovative Clip-Seal completely seals the top assembly and captures the compression ring to reduce the number of loose parts
- Face Seal:High-quality, low friction face seals on the crown races
- External Cup (EC) — 16mm top, 12mm bottom
- ZeroStack (ZS) — 8mm or 15mm top, 4mm bottom
- Integrated (IS) — 9mm or 15mm top, 1mm bottom