In close collaboration with the Campagnolo design team and engineers SRM developed a unique PowerMeter and crankset combination capable of delivering accurate and precise data while maintaining the superiority and classic aesthetics of the Campagnolo brand.
The SRM Campagnolo PowerMeter has been race tested and approved by the Team Omega Pharma-Lotto. During the 2011 season the team trained and competed with the SRM Campagnolo Training System, contributing valuable data and feedback on the exclusive system. In addition, Philippe Gilbert and André Greipel won several races including stages of the 2011 Tour de France riding the SRM Campagnolo Training System.
The design team at SRM combined rider feedback with research and testing, resulting in an enhanced accuracy of ± 1.5 %. An improved strain gage design, circuit components and manufacturing process are all important factors in SRM's continuing innovation. As a testament to SRM and Campagnolo's reliability, quality, and durability, a three year warranty will be included on cranks, bearings, PowerMeter, PowerControl, and batteries.
- Crank: Campagnolo Carbon Ultra TorqueTM, Cranks are available in lengths of between 170 175 mm
- Chain Rings: Campagnolo 11 Speed XPSSTM, Standard: 39/53
- Bolt Circle Diameters: 135 mm
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo CULTTM (Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology) bearrings, included in scope of delivery
- BB cups: 6 different standards available (ITA, BSA, BB30 68x42, 86.5x41, BB30 68x46, BB right), NOT included in scope of delivery
- Weight: 780 g with PowerMeter, cranks, CULTTM bearrings and chain rings
- Strain Gauges: 8
- Cadence Range: 30-255 rpm
- Wattage Range: 0-4096 Watts
- Wireless Protocol: Wireless ANT+ Sport
- Accuracy: +/1.5%
- Battery Life: 1400 hours of use
- Q-Factor: 145.5 mm
- Compatible wireless with PowerControl 7 and PowerControl VI.