Among our most versatile drop bar tires, the Venture delivers optimal performance across the widest range of conditions to serve as a truly set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for riders who demand traction across a wide variety of terrain. Elevated centerline ridges provide consistent working edges that dig in whether hammering up a climb or leaning into a turn. Two rows of outer knobs provide confidence regardless of how hard you’re cornering while also providing substantial sidewall protection. Venture is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you’re sure to encounter a variety of terrain along the way.
TCS - Tubeless Compatible System
- The large, high-volume footprint of each Venture tire allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain
- Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics
- High volume casing enables comfortable ride
- Dual Compound Rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction
- Weight: 555g
- Compound: Dual DNA
- TCS Tubeless Compatible System
is our standardized tubeless rim/tire system designed to meet international ETRTO standards and ensure ultimate reliability. Pairing WTB’s legendary casings and tread compounds with a tubeless aramid bead provides increased traction and reliability of a tubeless tire, at a lower weight than any tubed alternative. Our TCS system includes tires, rims, tape, sealant and valves to provide a comprehensive package of unrivaled tubeless performance and WTB reliability.
Dual DNA Rubber Compound
- Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction, and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.