Searching for the ultimate do-all plus tire? Meet the Ranger… bikepacking approved, trail ready. Weight optimized to outperform in all environments and excel on longer rides. Dry to wet, hardpack or loam, the Ranger isn’t intimidated.
TCS TOUGH FAST ROLLING (TFR)
- Excellent do-all tire that excels in various conditions ranging from hardpack to wet trails
- Multi-directional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking or cornering
- Available in Light or Tough casing to suit your durability needs
- Huge variety of size and rubber types to choose from
- Use: Trail, All-Mountain, XC, Bikepacking, Cross-Country
- Version: TCS Light FR, TCS Tough FR,
- Size: 27,5", 29"
- Width: 2.0, 2.25, 2.4, 2.8, 3.0
- Weight: 635 g (27.5") 1140 g (29")
- Color:black, black-tan
- Casing: Dual DNA / TCS Bead / Lightweight Casing, Dual DNA / TCS Bead / Enduro Casing
- Tyre type: folding tyre
- Long-wearing rubber laid across two full layers of casing leaves no area unprotected. Developed through real testing during the Enduro World series, TCS Tough tires can take some serious abuse.
TCS LIGHT FAST ROLLING (LFR)
- A fast and efficient centerline tread compound matched to sticky, low durometer side knobs coat a supple, gram-conscious casing designed to be compliant while still trail worthy.
DUAL DNA RUBBER COMPOUND
- Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction, and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.