Searching for the ultimate do-all plus tire? Meet the Ranger… bikepacking approved, trail ready. Weight optimized to outperform in all environments and excel on longer rides. Dry to wet, hardpack or loam, the Ranger isn’t intimidated.
DUAL DNA RUBBER COMPOUND
- Excellent do-all tire that excels in various conditions ranging from hardpack to wet trails
- Multi-directional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking or cornering
- Available in Light or Tough casing to suit your durability needs
- Huge variety of size and rubber types to choose from
- Use: Trail, All-Mountain, XC, Bikepacking, Cross-Country
- Version: TCS Light FR
- Size: 26"
- Width: 2.8
- Weight: 783 g
- Casing: Dual DNA
- Tyre type: folding tyre
- Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction, and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.