This is the #1 tire choice for Tour Divide, the longest mountain bike race in the world, stretching from Canada to Mexico along the Rockies. An iconic tread design paired with proven tubeless technology come together as one solid tire that will go the distance.
DUAL DNA RUBBER COMPOUND
- Minimal rolling resistance due to raised, consistent centerline tread
- The tire of choice for endurance racing and touring
- The 29" TCS Light / Fast Rolling level provides TCS tubeless for proven reliability and supple traction. The 27.5" version is not available TCS tubeless
- Race and Comp level tires are designed to provide optimal performance at a competitive weight, but must be used with inner tubes. They are not tubeless compatible
- Usage: Cross-Country, Trail
- Version: TCS Light FR
- Size: 29"
- Width: 2.1
- Weight: 685 g
- Colour: black
- Casing: Dual DNA / TCS Bead / Lightweight Casing
- Tyre type: folding tyre
- Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction, and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.
TCS LIGHT CASING
- A supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability.