The Convict epitomizes the toothy tread and robust features of a truly aggressive gravity tire. Guilty of first-degree loam assault. Sentenced to life for devouring the gnarliest descents.
TCS - Tubeless Compatible System
- Wide, blocky knobs till through loose, rocky terrain while also increasing braking traction
- Prominent outer knobs extend over the edge of the tire to provide additional sidewall protection
- Meaty and robust, the Convict is the ideal tire for downhill enthusiasts
- Provides steadfast traction both front and rear, it also pairs nicely with a Vigilante on the rear
- Weight: 1239g
- Compound: Gravity DNA
- TCS Tubeless Compatible System
is our standardized tubeless rim/tire system designed to meet international ETRTO standards and ensure ultimate reliability. Pairing WTB’s legendary casings and tread compounds with a tubeless aramid bead provides increased traction and reliability of a tubeless tire, at a lower weight than any tubed alternative. Our TCS system includes tires, rims, tape, sealant and valves to provide a comprehensive package of unrivaled tubeless performance and WTB reliability.
Gravity DNA Rubber Compound
- The 48A durometer, glue-like conforming rubber creates uncanny traction with tuned rebound characteristics designed to take harsh hits yet not fumble for footing.