The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 24.00mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, Etc.) in Cannondale BB30A (42mm ID, 73mm wide asymmetrical BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Cannondale BB30A
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91mm in 73mm wide shell*
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm
- Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16 notch
- Weight: 119g